View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 01:54 PM   #13883
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Another year with the Q50 looking the same
https://jalopnik.com/the-2022-infini...ing-1847721861
and i cant wait for 10 odd years from now when i can snag a used one in great shape for like $10k AND SWAP A 2022 MANUAL Z TRANS IN!!!! basically make the car that Nissan refuses to. interior center trim pieces can be purchased from Nissan EU as they have a manual sedan over there (i believe its diesel), along with the pedal assemblies! after install, just flip the switch in the ECM and set it into manual mode... BOOM! done!!!!

EVERY FUCKING TIME I see that car, i cringe at the fact i cant buy it in stick. i love everything about the Q50, drove a customers Q50 around a bit here at my day job (i had to go take photos of it to make a vehicle wrap template with) and i found everything to amazing about the car... EXCEPT FOR THE LACK OF A THIRD FUCKING PEDAL.

yes, i am butthurt about that.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote