View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 07:28 PM   #13885
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
On driving the Q50. Journalists say the drive by wire steering is numb. What do you say towards that?
it was a customers car (namely BOSE)... so its not like i was out throwing it around on the blacktop to see what the capabilities are lol.

my statement was based more around the lines of having it as a daily driver... with a third pedal. yes i know it will be expensive to do, but at least it would suit daily driving nicely. both aesthetically (dropped on coilovers with nice wheels and a catback) and functionality wise (driving me around town, look all snazzy on the aforementioned point of aesthetics) all while having a wonderful 3rd pedal and manual transmission.

i really dont see myself getting rid of my S13 in those 10 years. i love my S13 to death, and have dumped over 40k into the thing. one day in the next few years when my product line is finally done, ill have the cars body work and paint done and just enjoy driving her around, knowing i dont have to rip the exterior bits off every weekend to test new pieces with.

but yeah, a daily driven Q50 with a manual transmission is something that just makes my heart soar. a twin turbo V6 sedan that looks absolutely amazing and performs well where i can row my own boat... yes pls!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote