View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 12:14 PM   #7883
kcswiz

Trader Rating: (0)
kcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Angle kit extending wheel out

Please help!
I drove a friends 350z that had a wisefab kit installed on it. I have a g35 that happens to share a lot with the Z platform. I was wanting to purchase the wisefab kit myself but I noticed his kit caused his wheels to significantly push out more than stock. But he has a wide body on his car and I do not plan to cut my fenders at all. And the only wide fenders the g35 offers is 10mm wider ones that don’t require cutting.
My question is what are my opinion if I were to install a wisefab kit as far as fitment and not destroying my tires and fenders. Would it be possible to roll and pull my fenders up enough to then install some 50mm fenders, so I wouldn’t have to cut anything?
Also, I was told the majority of other angle kits keep your car looking stock as far as original fitment.
Which kits have you used that you can confirm this? Would love to hear some brand names.

Last edited by kcswiz; 10-26-2021 at 05:20 PM..
kcswiz is offline   Reply With Quote