View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 02:02 PM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
^Yep, tow hooks and diff.

Make sure you have wheel chocks on the front if lifting the entire rear. Sometimes If I'm pulling off a tire I'll throw that under the car incase it were to fall or jack stands. I read about a guy locally that died when his car fell on him in his garage. Be careful.
a fairly well known dude recently (in the last 2 months or so) had his bmw fall on him while he was under the car. From what I understand, the front was jacked up, the trans was in gear, and he somehow made contact with something that caused the starter to engage, which caused the rear wheels to push the car forward, and tipped the jack stands over. Last I saw he was in the hospital, not sure what his condition is currently.

wheel chocks are the correct tool. leaving the car in gear is not a wise substitution.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote