View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 11:04 AM   #84
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie (NoVA) View Post
FB is goldfish swimming in circles, it's a impossible to find anything you care about or saw 10 minutes ago. The tech support is dubious, the facts aren't, and it doesn't matter because it is lost on the next refresh.

I'm willing to contribute to paying for hosting, vb updates etc.
Money is not the issue. We have quite a few people lined up.

It is contact. West is just MIA. The server is with him. We are concerned one day he just gone take it off line.

I hope some of my more tach savy users could back up the site somehow in case that happens.

If we can every get the site from him we will migrate it to amazon or google servers and update it to a new form of VB. A whole list of things "to do".
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote