View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 10:06 PM   #1179
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Figured in honor of Zilvia being back up I can post an update on the car situation.

First and foremost I'm still way into cars. No kids or nagging wives to kill my builds lol. I've still got the same S13, though with a bunch of new updates.

Dropped the wisefab and went part shop max limit break angle all around and with the gktech roll center correction on the rear subframe and the sway bars the car has picked up a lot of traction. I'm planning on competing a bit more this year!

Still have the FD with the 1JZ. It's been fantastic and I haven't had to change much.

I also picked up a RX8. This has turned into an epically stupid project. Currently finishing up putting a Honda K24 with a Garrett G660 turbo in it. It's supposed to be a "inexpensive" party car. It's quickly turned into anything but cheap. I wouldn't recommend the K24 swap to anyone hoping to save money. It's getting close and I'm real excited about it.

Also picked up a Corolla as a street car. It's be a nightmare as well but it's finally where I want it to be besides exterior. 20v swapped and just fantastic.

Still have the C7 Z06. Haven't driven it so much as the tire cost is killing me but it's still really fucking fun.

Got a bunch of offroad toys. KTM E-XC and the Alta are so much fun. Electric is the future, gas is dead. Also got the Polaris 900xc.

Still have the Subaru with the M52 turbo as well. I upgraded the turbo from a G660 to a G770 hoping for a bit more power and smoother power band. Unfortunately we had a cooling system failure and that caused a head gasket failure on the dyno so it's on the back burner until I finish the RX8. Not giving up on it, it's pretty silly.

Overall I have way too much going on. Glad zilvia is back, hopefully to stay. Let me know if these images don't work. I stopped paying for image hosting forever ago so lets hope google photos works.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 03-26-2022 at 03:42 PM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote