View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 12:28 PM   #5
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 207S14 View Post
Hey guys, trying to get my car a little more road ready and one of the things thats holding me up are two things regarding the windows. My first question/issue is the regulators, one of the nylon wheels on the tracks (not the one on the actual glass) broke off and I'm trying to find out if I can get an aftermarket one or if I have to get an entire new regulator assembly. My second question is about the master switch, Mine was damages and corroded to the point that it no longer works and I was curious if theres any aftermarket window switches or if its possible to wire up a new switch for windows. Thanks in advance for any help, would love to get the windows put back in as soon as I can.
my nylon wheel broke too, did you ever find a solution to that?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote