View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 03:56 AM   #33
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Anyone mind if I change the threads title to "2020's Coilover Comparison Guide"? seeing as any previous guide on Zilvia is now 100% out of date.
Not my thread but, I think we can all agree that thread title is more appropriate for the discussion.

Every winter I say i'm going to buy new coilovers and never do (I think this winter was year #5). I'll be honest Lennon. I'm intrigued by your coil overs because I respect your opinion and believe you're giving your honest opinion, especially after marketing another brand and then venturing off on your own. But the skeptic in me would love to see the review of them from other(s) before potentially making a purchase. Hope I'm not coming off negatively as that is not my intention, I just think coil overs are subjective. I'll use PBM as an example. Seems to be a 50:50 divide on them. 50% of people say they're the best coil over on the planet, and 50% say they're the worst riding coil over on the planet.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote