View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 08:22 AM   #34
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
But the skeptic in me would love to see the review of them from other(s) before potentially making a purchase.
currently have 2 sets on order going out to customers in a month or so. the first set of prototypes is now owned by a younger dude im friends with here in Vegas. its gonna take a while for reviews on them to come out due to being a new product that is higher up in the price range in my product line up. im trying to get an older s-chassis owner (like yourself) to pick up a set as i need someone with experience to test them out and judge them (plus post a review).

and as i stated (and agree with you on), coilovers are subjective to the people who run them. i know what i like in a coilover now, and mine make me happy. the opinion may be totally different to say a younger guy whos running a KA making 140hp and needs a stiffer setup because of the lower HP, or thinks that coilovers should be rock hard.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote