View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 08:48 AM   #35
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
since posting back in 2020... i got together with a small brand here in the US that primarily does Subaru offroad based coilovers to develop my own. took a little over a year to get them to where modern younger S-Chassis owners would approve, but im very happy with the results versus anything ive run in the past.

these are are my DorkiDori Street Spec coilovers. the main goal of them was to have a coilover that offered a more mature ride on the streets, but still offered the benefits of upgrading to coilovers.
Dude that is fucking awesome. You have your own line of coils!!! S14 coming soon I see. You should send a pair to Adam LZ and see if he will run them and give you a shout out.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote