View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 10:01 AM   #37
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Dude that is fucking awesome. You have your own line of coils!!! S14 coming soon I see.
Just need to get proper rear measurements for something that i know goes low. i hit up CrimsonRocket last night as hes got a set of Fortunes that will work for measurements. S14 coilovers will be a quick project now that the bulk of BS is ironed out with S13 coilovers (and S14 utilizes most of the same measurements and parts, outside of rear damper and cup length)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240
You should send a pair to Adam LZ and see if he will run them and give you a shout out.
Adam is more competition based (and Adam is hard to get a hold of, i havent talked to him in probably 6 months). Ill give Jimmy Oakes a buzz soon, i know hes always down to mess with my stuff and hes more into cruising with one of his S13s. right now just working on finishing all 3 large projects ive had going for a year. S13 coilovers, S13 V2 Hatch kit and getting my urethane parts back out. once these all wrap up, ill reach out to Jimmy.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote