View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 07:22 PM   #158
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
While I've never been a fan of the "missile"/"aint care" etc attitude of things, I feel that it's unfair to group that in with the heavy parting out that coexisted in the same era, roughly 2008-2014. It sucks to say, but that era of S-Chassis being at their cheapest made enjoying them its easiest (In a reasonable, constrictive way, hopefully). The plentiful partouts, while adverse in the longrun, gave us a pretty fucking sweet few years of ownership, and the scarcity of things was inevitable, albeit accelerated.

That being said, seeing partouts in 2022 of good condition chassis is mega disheartening. I find myself often disdaining the actions of OG owners exploiting the current day trends while being a previous attentdee of the glory days where I can guarantee they enjoyed their run-ins with the S-chassis the greatest.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote