View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 10:26 AM   #17475
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I don't know if cdlong will ever see this, but I do not sign off on that car from last year lol. People are so bored, dude. We are finding justification in content that's subpar.

I'm jaded, I get it, but these Japanese fads and things we think are cool...they are all birthed from a place of repression and a need to be 'different' here to justify one's existence. It's really quite depressing the longer I stay here. I foresee myself getting R33 wheels for all my cars, cashing out on my cool-spec wheels, and just driving the cars the way I think they should've looked from the factory: OEM aero, little lower, painted Nissan calipers, and R33 wheels lol.
I'm not sure why I keep coming back to this thread or this forum, but I'm still here.

I'm with you, I just can't tell if you're fucking with me or if it's just a coincidence.