View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 10:30 AM   #1572
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Not news or an upgrade, but I just realized that I'm coming up on 14 years with my Logitech MX518.
Yooo get rid of that thing, jesus. When I went from that to a G502, it was a huge performance increase in accuracy (improved laser) and the 502 is old as helll aready! The newer lightspeed has an improved laser over the 502.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Ohh that makes me excited for AM5. I promised myself no more waiting this year. I am either going with Raptor Lake or the Ryzen 7000 series with a RTX 4000 series or Radeon 7000.

I don't know what to do with the 4790k/1080ti build.

any suggestions? it is in a fractal R4 case so bit big for a living room pc.
7000 series and a rtx4000 would kick ass. As for your old pc, it's hard to say... maybe you could host zilvia? lol
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote