View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 06:50 AM   #645
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Since moving in approximately a week before Zilvia shit the bed, the only major issue was a plumbing backup caused by the woman we bought the house from having been flushing her woman products. Jammed up the valve in front of the house and I had standing shitwater in my ground floor bathroom at 7am when I came down to get ready for work.
Luckily our plumber is a close friend of a friend, and lives a block away, so he was here in minutes for a $562 emergency.
Other than that, I am dealing with the fact that she gave an approximate FUCK about the lawn and I am still fighting crab grass in the front yard a couple months into the season. If I'd have known it was this bad, I would have tilled and reseeded instead of aerating and overseeding.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote