View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 05:23 PM   #113
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
I haven't stopped working on my baby, life and work just got overwhelming for a bit. The last year and a half have been a blur with the Navy having my out at sea about 50% of time, in fact I'm currently stuck on the boat about 1/3 of the way through my first deployment. While I'm bored on nights Imma try to fix this threads missing pictures and layout the future plans, the 240sx is about to start getting prettied up. Time for some back fill...

Last summer I took the 240 on a road trip to TN to see my aunt and take my cousin for a joy ride on Tail of the Dragon. My car defiantly had some issues as the prototype PS and ALT bracket keep coming loose the whole way and a had a minor coolant leak cause causing me to run hot on the Tail.

Before leaving for the tail i slapped in a Haltech ic-7.

Even though I was slowly going deaf from a straight pipe Turbo K, It was freeing to finally go on a road trip in the 240 to somewhere other then the track. After the 8 hour drive to my Aunts house my ears were ringing for hours, first order of business when I got home was a muffler!

Still can't Find the Cherohala skyway picture but here's 2 from the Tail. Yes I forgot my gascap before making my 2nd trip on the Tail.

On the way home the 2nd ALT/PS lower bracket prototype failed (2nd from the right) and a Billet one replaced it.

Added the Smallest 3" Magnaflow I could find, still barely managed to wedge it in there with the 350z diff flange being bigger then stock. You can barely hear her idling once she's warmed up.

there have more to update but I can only fight dial up speeds transferring photos for so long.

Last edited by foreverdeath; 05-22-2022 at 03:04 PM..
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote