View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 12:15 PM   #13968
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
I just hope Amuse comes out and gives the new Z the 380RS Superleggera treatment:
Never heard of that, so I looked it up. More than 300lbs lighter, wow.

Also, Corbic's right. You don't have to kick ass when you're expected to simply do a job. It feels like the hunger that was present in the late-'80s and '90s is completely gone (which makes sense because there are only 13 years left until certain states and countries want nothing but plug-in and full-electric cars). You see it from the Japanese and you see it from the Germans- BMWs are no longer the feelsome, fun cars to drive that they once were, the Japanese are no longer reengineering the wheel to be something spicy and fun*.

*I have heard that the CTR is actually pretty damn good.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote