View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 02:10 PM   #513
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
If I absolutely had to compromise (meaning further talk of bans/ restrictions are over). I would be ok with the minimum age being increased to 21 for magazine feed rifles/ shotguns. This would mean that at 18 you could still purchase, or possess a rifle/ shotgun with an integrated magazine, or tube up to 10rds. This would still give adults 18-20 the means to protect themselves and enjoy recreational shooting, or hunting.

For "all" firearm purchases to be 21, or older... I'd only support it if they also increased the minimum age of joining the Military and bank loans to 21 as well (increasing the driving age to 18 could also be thrown in).

Non of the above matters though, because the "current" Democratic Party will never give up on stopping further Gun Reform.

"The National Firearms Act" wasn't enough... "The Federal Firearms Act" wasn't enough... "The Gun Control Act" wasn't enough... "The Firearm Owners Protection Act" wasn't enough... "The Brady Act" wasn't enough...

Damn, that sure is a lot of compromising that gun owners have done in the past 84yrs.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote