View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 09:30 AM   #4
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlockssx View Post
Subscribing to follow. How will these compare to the resin type that Restomod Ninja sells?
No idea but I actually had theirs on order a year ago and then cancelled it due to them being unable to fulfill it.

The guy I?m working with had these made initially for his own car as well, and I?m going to run these on my car once the paint is redone.

My goal is to actually have these ordered and ready to ship, not ?made to order?

The difference vs stock is that the stock stickers are much thicker and meant to fill out the accent stripe gap on the body. These are thinner but for automotive with the correct vinyl. Color and font have been updated to match as close to stock as possible, especially the Super HICAS lettering since I?m replacing what is on my car.

All in all I want to offer a kit that will work for almost all versions of the S13/180SX. I am not a vinyl expert but at least using 3M means I?m not using cheaper material. 3M product data is readily available online so people know what they are getting.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]