View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 01:01 PM   #684
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13 View Post
That sounds awesome. Can you take pictures of the finish product.
Just got one up for now, as I have spent the morning putting the brackets onto the shelves, while still on the clock here in the house.
They will be randomly strewn across that wall like so, though:

... and the weight bench and bike are getting moved once everything else is cleared.

I do outdoors shit too...
I just noticed I never followed up on the front yard...
Seller left me a MESS with a bunch of crab grass, it took me from February to late April to get it cleared up, then to late may to get it RIGHT.
... then we had a patio installed in the back so my shit got trampled, then there was a three-week drought and it got burned.
After my summer birthcation I take at the beginning of July every year, the rain was back and has stayed, so now I finally have the front yard JUST like I want it.

I cut the front at 10am every Monday AND Friday. Monday I cut diagonal from the corner of the drive/walkway there to the pole up at the top and on Friday I cut it parallel to the street. EXTREME consistency allows the contrasting cut lines to both be faintly visible after any cut.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote