View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 10:26 AM   #276
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
I'd have to check my storage shed, but I'm 80% sure I have a couple decent SOHC harnesses laying around from partouts I've done in the past. I'm trying to thin out my parts stash so I'd let one go super cheap. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
If Rusty doesn't work out, im sure one of the pulled pork dudes from CT has a harness. They had like 15 single cams at one point.
Yo thank you guys! Rusty shipped out a harness to me today. I should just post in this thread any time I need a part instead of in the WTB forum. That was way more quick/effective hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I dunno, 600 seems like a fair price to pay for their work and customer support. I wish I would?ve gone with them when I had an engine harness made, but they were doing customer harnesses at that time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Not a bad price at all, i wish I could go that route. My car has no factory wiring at all in it... My WS cart is over 7k total if I decide to buy their chassis harness and engine harness, plus adding the ecu and display and extras.
Yeah, I have no issue with their price. I just don't really care enough to put that kind of money into a motor that will ideally be replaced by a K24 eventually as well.

I looked at their chassis harness too. Good god does that shit add up. Makes sense though, it is a shit ton of wiring. Not looking forward to dealing with that shit myself, but it needs to be done!