View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 07:02 PM   #697
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm honestly mad that there is not more protections in place to ensure families are able to buy homes and not let corporations buy them all up for investment properties. It's ridiculous. ESPECIALLY foreign companies!
Dude. I bought my house for 140K in 2016. The house next door to mine sold for 279K last year. My mortage is almost $300 more than it used to be due to my county deciding my house value is such much more. It is fucked I could not afford to buy into my own neighbor hood right now. I saw a house for sale smaller than mine with less land 2 blocks down on sale for like 320K.

Everyone loves to talk equity but even if I sold and made 200K I'd have to buy a house and could not find anything remotely near what I got for quite a bit more than I paid.

All these fucking houses being made into rentals and air b and b's.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote