View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 12:11 PM   #277
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
So I put the new, much less crusty and broken harness I got from Rusty (thanks again!) in and it was running good until I started moving the injector harness around and then it started misfiring and I couldn't get it to run right again. I checked the pins on the injectors and was having a tough time getting a few of them to read, so I ended up just changing them all out for a spare set I had laying round. Went to start the car up and the battery was dead because I left the passenger door slightly ajar over night. Charged the battery and the car would crank but not start. I'm guessing the injectors I put in are clogged or the misfire fouled the plugs or the battery is doing weird shit. Anyway, I didn't bother diagnosing it and distracted myself with other things...

Like installing the wiper motor again so I could put this motor cover on...

And starting to figure out the airbox setup on the other coupe.

Made it so the fuse box can be bolted underneath or on the side, which would be a little unprotected in a crash, but in the future there may be intercooler piping or an oil cooler in that area underneath.

Plenty of tire clearance at lock too.

Ran out of Coors boxes and couldn't finish the front, but I'm gonna go back with actual card stock to and refine the design a bit anyway so, close enough for now.

The passenger side is basically just going to mirror the air box, but will only be the top and inner wall.