View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 07:46 PM   #4
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by spools420a View Post
there are two types of people in here,ones who admit they like bov sounds and others who pretend they dont like the sounds to go along with the herd.

deep down were all gear heads who love these turbo sounds even if we dont admit it.

mine makes zero sound,im not looking for "hey everyone look at me" obnoxious bov I'm just looking for somthing rather then nothing at all.

anyways I will take the adviseb from others I will stay recirculated and try alluminum piping to acheive this.thank you all for the input.
As mentioned, the SSQV is your best bet for some sound and minimal negative effects.

I for one enjoy the rupture of noise when the throttle snaps shut and then the subsequent cacophony of chaos when it snaps back open.