View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 01:31 AM   #3020
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
It's crazy to be in this scene for years and out of nowhere there are these people that just sprout up out of nowhere and are millionares in butt fucking conneticuit of all places.

Not California, not New York, not Florida, Not Texas, but C motherfucking T.

Now that it has been exposed that pretty much all of them have a sugar daddy who basically throws them money for an extended patreon credit. I mean get your bag, but to think these people have swayed so many to think they're the iatola of Nissan S and R chassis.

Insane, and sadly it affects so many more people than the ones up front who are now caught in this internet cat fight.
*Chef's Kiss* All of this.

If people are dumb enough, I guess I don't care. I used to, but it's like being Captain Saveahoe. You can't save these fucking morons that eat out of YouTuber's hands.

It's super discouraging that there are legit no 'car personalities' that I can stand to watch. Heck, one of the best 240SX in the US (owned by the nicest person ever) is un-followable because I have to watch him answer the same three questions over and over on his IG stories. It's not him, it's the followers.

Yankii Special (regardless of the semi-corny name) is a great artist and I have purchased some of the shirt's he's made (his own, SChassisLoyalty) but his average follower is just the cringiest person ever.

This whole 'educate the new generation' thing isn't worth it ever. It's like giving the clout-fox the keys to the chicken coop.

bo_gaut has an NSX-R and LuckyLabo is still selling $1 coffees for an obscene markup. How.