View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 09:28 AM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Yeah I always stress on that because I don't know if I'm making the right choice or not. I genuinely want this country to be in good shape and it always seems like the choices for candidates equate to picking whether you want your left knee or right knee to get hit with an aluminum baseball bat.

My buddy had an 89 crx hf that he was dailying. He rear ended someone and it was totaled. He bought a $400 shell from someone and reshelled it in a weekend. I think the only new parts were a radiator and a headlight. I'm not sure if he was on drugs or what but he got it done. Red crx crash was wednesday. Bought the shell friday after work. Monday morning rolled in with his white crx.

Meanwhile my S14 has been in the garage for 10 years, literally.
Don't beat yourself up over it. Do what you gotta do. More importantly do what you can do in a timeframe that works for you.
it sucks especially in cases like Sinema where they campaign on one thing and then literally about face. This should be punishable by tar and feathering and then barred from any public office.

i need some of your friends drugs!!! tell him to hook me up!!!
theres so much little shit i want to go through and do, while reshelling. Little improvements like reinforcing areas of the LCA mount where its weak AF, finally installing a z33 2way, etc. Time consuming stuff.

Oh lawd my s13 has been on jack stands since 2014. D E P R E S S I N G.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote