View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 08:00 AM   #6
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by doridoridori View Post
i wasn't aware of that but since going top mount and having to remove the oem catch can i obviously need something to take it's place. Not sure i 100% understand what you mean by setting it without the oem can.
Don?t worry, he goes on long rants all the time. While a lot of his info is good, some of it is just goofy.

Many cars run catch cabs with no side effects. He looks at things from an OEM perspective. Negative crank case pressure helps seal rings better, keeps less oil in the intake that can gum up valves and helps an engine survive longer. OEMs have to keep all this oil in the motor for emissions purposes, performance engines don?t.