View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 08:12 AM   #4
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I'm concerned that the sick sad little man will nuke a corner of the world because we laughed at him for falling down and shitting himself.
I refuse to accept one man has that much power. I prefer to think that someone would stop him.

Then again, history repeats itself. Being a yes man is profitable.

This war has bummed me out for nearly a year. It shouldn't be possible in this day and age and yet it is. Hundreds of thousands dead, millions injured and displaced, billions/trillions in damage, unknown ripples through the world economy, all to feed some short ex-intelligence officer's hard-on for a revitalization of the USSR.

I thought we as a species (we don't talk about NK) moved past this. We're doing so well with our corporate overlords.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote