View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 04:47 PM   #33
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
This war has bummed me out for nearly a year. It shouldn't be possible in this day and age and yet it is. Hundreds of thousands dead, millions injured and displaced, billions/trillions in damage, unknown ripples through the world economy, all to feed some short ex-intelligence officer's hard-on for a revitalization of the USSR.
Why isnt it possible in this day and age? Has MAN PROOOOOGGGGRESSED as you like to believe? NOT SO FAST amigo!

Once again, NATO sticking their big western noses and meddling with other countries, just like they did with Cyprus in the 70s. The difference being Russia can actually retaliate.

This would all be over if the west just dialed it back, but they've got too$$oo$$$$ooo$$ much interest (strategic as well) in that Ukraine place

One thing we both agree on, its a damn shame so many people will die/suffer for this stupidity. I am a firm believer that we should have a politician MMA/Boxing/Kumite to settle disputes. It would save a lot of heartache and be WAY more entertaining..
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote