View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 06:40 PM   #682
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
you're a conservative and okay with newsom? what state are you in? wait, what planet?
i'm a rino? amigo... im apolitical, i havent even voted in a presidential election before.

listen buddy, if you can make sense out of the bees in your head thats ALL that matters!!
Reading comprehension is hard.

First thing I said about Newsom was ?Ew?. The second thing I did was list a bunch of stuff I DID NOT LIKE. Then listed two things he did that I was ok with.

How does that constitute me being ok with Newsom?

Also. What the actual fuck? You?ve never voted in a presidential election claim to be apolitical yet toss around mostly right wing political views.

I don?t label myself ?conservative? I have some conservative views. Some progressive. One needs balance as despite what our elected officials portray politics is and never should be a team sport.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote