View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 12:03 PM   #835
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Covid was either intentionally, or accidentally released from the Wuhan Institute of Virology through gain-of-function research.
There's nothing wrong with being aware of whats happening in the world, regardless if you're right or wrong. There are however, very unfortunate consequences for people who stick their head in the sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
you can blame the origin all you want.
what you cannot deny is that Trump had full power to do something and pretended it was all a hoax for a couple of months.
would it have changed the outcome? who knows, but when things happen the first days count...
You're right, Alex. Trump should have turned into Superman and reversed the rotation of the Earth and done what? Stop countries from developing highly contagious mutating viruses? Get a grip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
No. And if you think it was, what is your professional career you decided to pursue to uncover this information. What credentials do you have to speak on the matter.
Are you simultaneously going to discredit the accredited professionals who did speak up and were silenced, or do you put all of your faith into Fauci/Birx? Do you then allow these professionals to have healthy debate, or do you then apply massive tech censorship to silence the opposition? These accredited professionals were also heavily attacked by the media and academia.

Quote:
What are you contributing to society with your fascination about how or why a disease could've possibly been weaponized.
I'll say this, before covid there have been many diseases before it, and the way people are acting about covid now would've never happened 30 years ago before the internet and algorithms existed. Where was this outrage for the spanish flu and it being brought to America, or Polio, or Mustard Gas, monkey pox, bubonic plague, sars, ebola, etc.
Thats because it *was* weaponized. Never in history has society quarantined the HEALTHY. There was outrage because:
- Landlords were told they could not evict a tenant for non payment of rent (still active in LA)
- People lost their jobs unless they take the experimental jab (and its continual updates)
- People who chose natural immunity were villainized as "dirty" and were "the problem"
- Business owners were forced to close or follow insane guidelines that other larger businesses did not need to comply with
- School closures and remote learning when the young are not at risk
- Patients missed necessary health care & treatments due to these same restrictions

Quote:
And Covid is far from over, it continues to thrive and it continues to mutate, people are still getting it, people are still suffering from long term symptoms. Whoever it was going to affect it affected. We are just choosing to live with the risk because the solution was not stopping the world.
Welcome to the club, we've been saying this for a long time now. Death is a part of life, most people understand this. This is why everyone has an immune system which, when we get sick, works on recovering. Unfortunately, the lock down and hide -OR- YOU ARE A GREEDY MURDERER approach did not work.

Quote:
I don't wear a mask in public anymore, I'm vaccinated and I've had covid once and worst it was for me was a bad headache. The worst it was for my parents was a bad headache, my father in law unfortunately it cost him his life.

We want to point the finger and blame someone for a global pandemic but nobody wants to look in the mirror and say that I was willing to do my part to figure out how to navigate in a world where it may potentially be unsafe to be around other people and we continued to do whatever we wanted.

It exists, it's here, it's with us. Finding out the why will not prevent it occurring again, and maybe thats your thought process.
Kudos to you if your experience of COVID, accurate or not, was a bad headache. We got it end of 2019, beginning of 2020 which took about 2 months to get rid of in our house. And we got it twice in 2022. Every one responds to it differently, regardless if you're jabbed or not. I would say you really should re-examine its impact on you, your friends and your family. Its effected us all differently, and so sum people up as smart or stupid for choosing different paths really shows your ignorance. Especially when so many "conspiracy theories" end up being pretty damn accurate.

You ever given much thought about 2023, 2024 and so on? What if they kept forcing you to run windows update and made boosters mandatory, would you be okay with that? Would you be okay with wearing a mask in say, 2025 or 2030? Have you given ANY of this much thought? What about protesting in the middle of the pandemic? That was allowed without any restrictions. What about immigrants coming into the country unvetted? You might want to think a little longer and harder on these topics instead of calling out nick or anyone else.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote