View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 11:24 AM   #695
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
So can we all agree that this deluge of Clarence Thomas lawlessness is what we need to start pushing for term limits in the Supreme Court?
long overdue. Honestly he should be removed from the bench. His wife should be prosecuted for her role in attempting to subvert an election as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I mean they should do that anyway. Average life expectancy isn?t 36 like it was when the constitution was written anymore. Just seems lazy to give people life terms at this point.
kinda OT, but term limits in politics in general, should be standard. No one should be a lifetime politician, even the ones i like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Interesting to see how fucked Desantis is about to be in the first amendment lawsuit Disney has presented.
man i'm not one to simp for Disney, but i'll gladly watch Desantis get bent over by their army of lawyers. Dude loves to bite the hand that feeds, and then wonder how it happened.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote