View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 10:46 AM   #6
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I was there hanging, if I saw this thread prior I would've made it a point to find ya.
The black coupe is @hutch757 on ig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
I wish I knew this was going on. Drifting isn't my scene anymore but I would've had fun seeing you all. I only live an hour and a half from Summit Point.
Yeah I was actually shocked there wasn't a thread on zilvia already, since I heard some members were there.

I've always wanted to go to one, def was a cool atmosphere. It didn't seem "manufactured" like formula D.
I've only gone to 1 Formula D event in 2021 and then this. I think I went to a cars and coffee once.

Next time I'll make a thread a little bit sooner so people can actually check in beforehand and plan to meet up or something.

Final bout only does like 5 events a year. This was the closest one, 200 miles from me (Pa). USAir is like 1000 miles, Texas is like 1500 miles, and Oregon is 2800 miles.

So I ain't no photographer. Enjoy these iphone pics

Team HAZE

[IMG]Untitled by A P, on Flickr[/IMG]

Untitled by A P, on Flickr

Untitled by A P, on Flickr
Dude was rockin a single jingle Ka-t

[IMG]Untitled by , on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by collegekid; 05-10-2023 at 11:16 AM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote