View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 11:14 AM   #757
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
#3 - PRIDE MONTH? A day for MOTHERS, a day for FATHERS, a day for VETERANS, a day for MEMORIAL. A ***MONTH*** to announce to the whole damn world that you are a man who takes it up the rear or a woman who eats vagina. As if this requires any special recognition.
I could comment on more of this but just would like to point out that Pride Month is a period of recognition and support. The alternatives you mention are holidays. Probably shouldn't also mention the fact that mothers, veterans, etc. are also not recognized oppressed groups...

I'm sure you feel the same way about Black History Month. Not a holiday. But I'd be willing to bet you'd prefer to invalidate the holiday of Juneteenth.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote