View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 11:52 AM   #35
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermogod View Post
brndck, ingmar, supa, thanks. i know it's not "i put uras drag wing and 470mm overfenders on my corvette swapped custom fab chassis", but i am glad people are enjoying this.

i know the luggage rack idea could be dumb, i was considering something non-permanent like this. at an even lower height, with clear tails, wingless, at the beach, could be a good look or it could be really dumb. we'll see. doubt i'll do it.

https://www.thenissanfigaroshop.co.u...ith-wood-slats

i am also thinking eastbear lip and dorkidori skirts. these duraflex ones are definitely not the style i want; they look really dumb with no overfenders and unaggressive wheels lol. i'm embarrassed to even post pics of mocking them up. and they fit like shit! but we knew that already!

so...now saving up for skirts and a lip, different hood, probably have the whole car repainted, straightened out, fix that upper windshield rust...
I will say that the Duraflex shit sucks for fitment and only gets worse with how many times they use the mold. JPFiberglass is also bad [although I needed R32 rear overs, bought them as throwaways and they were literally spot on]. KBD is heavy and hard to paint regardless what everyone says.

Be a boss and SuperDoof the car.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote