View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 08:23 AM   #36
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I will say that the Duraflex shit sucks for fitment and only gets worse with how many times they use the mold. JPFiberglass is also bad [although I needed R32 rear overs, bought them as throwaways and they were literally spot on]. KBD is heavy and hard to paint regardless what everyone says.

Be a boss and SuperDoof the car.
superdoof or going Silvia with an instant gentleman kit would be my top two, BUT i want to try out the OEM+ look first.

just got under the car after another 100 miles. things did feel a little extra shaky around here, which is because my flex disk has committed toaster bath. EDIT: i'm gonna use the Dorman 935-403 flex disk for a 2007 5-series and get smaller bolts so it fits. always trust random internet advice.

this is the only other concern, some seal on the rear caliper?

other than that, car drives great, just gotta save up some bread.

Last edited by thermogod; 06-08-2023 at 09:01 AM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote