View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 07:51 PM   #783
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The point is that the ONLY person claiming that drag queens and trans people are molesting children are doing so with no evidence. Meanwhile, those SAME people are making excuses for the clergy and others villainizing those same drag performers and transgender people.

No one on the left is arguing FOR abusing children. Meanwhile, the religious right is fighting with everything they have to PROTECT their own as they do just that.
Looks like their constant projection is a form of confession.
But by all means, I am the one being "petty and ignorant" while you continue to move the goalposts to make a point or some kind of silly-fuck joke instead of actually addressing anything.
homeboy, you lost me. the left is totally FOR abusing children.

- people who are NOT for abusing children are teaching the kids to ride bikes, play with toys, and socialize.

conversely

- people who ARE for abusing children are teaching kids the ride sybians, play with dildos and be anti-social mask wearing freaks who dye their hair and communicate through screens

my points are clear as day. i can tell you how to beat super mario brothers but gaddamn, you want me to play the game and connect the dots for you.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote