View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 04:34 PM   #792
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
What is the societal impact, though?

We're doing the same circular shit we did last time. You have nothing by way of facts; you're pure feelings. Every time I ask you for proof, you spin and pin.

C'mon dude, give me something. I'm tired of arguing with myself here. It's so boring.

You're doing literally the exact same thing the anti-assault-weapons people do- you're using general data to try to criminalize something you think is bad. Nevermind that there are multiple hugely deleterious alternatives, nevermind that the root cause of the problem is societal, you're absolutely fucking convinced that your belief is right when it's just that- a belief.

Edit: and you know what's frustrating? I know you're intelligent. You know things. You're curious about stuff. You can do better.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 06-12-2023 at 05:51 PM..
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote