View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 01:21 PM   #76
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
And most critically a lot of them are sitting for sale on FBM but unlike the JDM engine importers, the private sellers who own them can't easily palletize and freight them to you. I've seen lots of reasonably priced SRs pop up on FBM but they're just in some guy's garage in Georgia or something which is no good if you're nowhere near Georgia.
Im in GA and I bought a notch top witha spun bearing with transmission (cylinder walls look great) for $400.

I gave up on my dream of an RB swapped S14. It would be just too much money at this point so when I saw the SR I jumped on it.

now its sitting in the workship while I bought swap parts though had to 7pause it as I rebuilding my LM7 for my Silverado first.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote