View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 11:45 AM   #801
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
What your eyes see and your ears hear, your mind believes. The problem is that we have been able to fake both for many years now, and there's growing knowledge of how to game minds to set a hook and catch readers with bullshit.

It's so, so easy to build and then trade on biases. Feed that internal discord, make it fester, turn it into something negative rather than positive. Not a plus for anyone except those who profit from turmoil.

Burning clown world? The world where authoritarianism is on the rise in the United States? The world where inflation outstrips wage growth, where the generational wealth gap is widening through no fault of the newer generations? The world where manufacturing powerhouses are now service economies and that change has dramatically changed the purpose of people in the economy, upending previously held traditions of economics and forcing rapid change that governments are ill-equipped to handle?

Oh no, sorry. Those are real problems. The burning clown world is one where men in non-sexual drag garb read non-sexual books to children. The burning clown world where people who are figuring out, and who have figured out, their place based on their sense of self are given a symbolic month during which others support them because they have faced persecution in the past. The burning clown world asks for a secular government as guaranteed by its founding documents.

My bad. I think I got my burning clown worlds mixed up. In which one do they comically keep piling out of a small car?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote