View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 07:17 AM   #5
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I have a trailer [soon to be enclosed, but open right now] but you can usually sneak some things at the front of the trailer, in the trunk/cab of the car, or in the bed of the truck if you're tight for space. This is a quick list of shit I bring and I can definitely be missing stuff:
-Tool bag with everything that I commonly use [sockets, wrenches, power tools, extensions, breaker bars, torch]
-Extra fully charged batteries for all my electric powered stuff
-Wheel chuck/tire pressure gauge
-5 extra lug nuts/wheel studs [don't ask, just trust me]
-Jack
-A tub of extra nuts, bolts, washers, screws, rivets, etc.
-Small master kit of various fuses sizes/styles that are relevant to my car
-Everything needed to do an oil change [both engine oil and diff, with an oil pan]
-Coolant [or water depending on your track rules]
-Brake fluid
-ATF/power steering fluid
-Plugs
-Coil(s)
-Pair of axles
-Pair of tie rods
-Empty 5 gallon bucket
-Fuel
-Jump pack
-Jack
-Tires [preferably already mounted on wheels ready to go]
-Car

For two day events, sometimes I'll bring shit like a head gasket, timing belt, torque wrench, shit needed to repair something catastrophic over the night to keep drifting the next day. If it's a single day event, I'll leave this stuff at home and just loan the car up and my day is over.

The key is to have everything needed that is detrimental to your car running/get it back running if there is no catastrophic failure. If it's a two-day event, I try to plan for those too. Regardless, you'll know what your car keeps breaking or is likely to break and when you do, keep 1-2 spare sets with you at all times.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote