Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 10:50 AM   #75
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
f1tv! it is 9.99 a month totally worth it onboards of each driver plus post and pre shows all the interviews post and pre.. As well as the Porsche Supercup, F1 academy, F2, and F3.... free practice ,Quali, Sprint races etc for all the above mentioned as well. if you wanna try it out I can send you my f1tv info see how you like it.
That's cheap. I'm going to do that.

How about that Canadian Grand Prix? Great racing. Alonso/Hamilton and the DRS train were both a lot of fun to watch.

Sainz is still extremely good at shooting himself in the foot and the (I'm assuming) team decision for Norris to hold up the pack was a terrible one.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote