View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 02:42 PM   #2
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
things.
I'm not going to multi-quote because I'm not going to invest more time necessary to explain my thoughts.

No one in a public school following a pre-constructed curriculum should be teaching my kid anything other than what's in that text book or tips and tricks to help make solving those problems easier for them to understand and grasp the concept. This includes but is not limited to 'examples' of things that are inappropriate like "Johnny Tsunami attended three PRIDE rallies for four consecutive months, how many rallies did he attend in that time?" No go. School is for teaching kids how to succeed and build their fundamental skills if they choose to attend college and pursue other avenues, not how to view someone or what pronoun to call them. I won't tell another kid what to think other than my own and I'd expect that same respect from every other parent. If a teacher can't respect that either, they should find another job. My wife is a teacher. I can say whatever the fuck I want on this topic. Call it a privilege.

I'll never sit here and talk down to anyone for their sexual preference or any of that shit as long as you aren't trying to influence my kid or me to have tunnel vision and be forced into whatever shit you're selling. They do things their way which I respect, and I do things my way.

The reason people used to come here to the stars and bars was to start new, better lives fueled by dreams and freedom, not some cuck puppet sitting in a big chair that's barely conscious telling us about how bad the other side is. If it's so bad shithead, how about proving why you're better instead of less bad.

I'm not sure if you're well-versed in other religions or their teachings but to say Islam 'is not cool' while calling someone else a bigot is the pot calling the kettle black - it makes no logical sense. Every religion can be viewed with a glass half full or a glass half empty - it is all defined by your view on it and your biased on what you're reading. When I was deployed, I read a lot of different religious books such as the Koran and the Bible and read them all with an open mind.

I lost track of where I was going. I'm also slightly sad that no one is disagreeing with me.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote