View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 06:45 AM   #14
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I've come to realize this thread is like three or four people shit talking each other about very small, selective details that are actually pretty irrelevant. While it's funny, there really isn't anything productive happening - which I guess I'm okay with because shit talking is entertaining.

The world in a very small nutshell: Everyone feels they are entitled to be offended and wants everyone else on Earth to give them something whether it's money, time, attention, or some other stupid shit that will be meaningless in the future.

Prediction: In 20 years, every day, week, and month will be some sort of holiday.

Side note: I'm not racist, sexist, a bigot, or any other derogatory word we like to attach to people who don't agree with literally everything we agree on, but imagine being a regular straight white male in todays day in age? It's like being Jewish in the Holocaust. People want you dead and they don't know why they want you dead, but they would feel better if you were. That's like what it's like. There is not a single group in the world that gives a shit about us - and that's fine - but it's kind of sad. I'm sure someone will start throwing stupid ass adjectives and shit at me saying I'm a racist, unsympathetic piece of shit and while I assure you I'm not, you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.

Long live the poster of goldfish 2024.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote