View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 07:45 AM   #18
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I am a regular straight white male. Own guns, like cars, own a house on property in a semi-rural environment.

In no way am I marked for death. My lesbian and gay friends and acquaintances aren't plotting to round me up and take me to a camp.

In no way am I oppressed.

You are not analagous to Jews in the Holocaust or people of color or LGBTQIA+ people. You do not have the same issues and that can be proven multiple times over.

This is still culture war bullshit, except you're fighting a war that doesn't exist over slights that don't exist because either the media you consume is garbage or your opinion is garbage.

Look at the richest people in America. Oh hey, straight white people.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote