View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 12:57 PM   #16
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
This thread has two sides:
1. I hate everyone not cis/straight and white
2. #1's ideology is pretty fucked up.
^ this is a *perfect* example of projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
but imagine being a regular straight white male in todays day in age? It's like being Jewish in the Holocaust. People want you dead and they don't know why they want you dead, but they would feel better if you were. That's like what it's like. There is not a single group in the world that gives a shit about us - and that's fine - but it's kind of sad.
Not...... even....... close.
Sure, I agree that they are being targeted but your comparison is off, WAY OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
In no way am I marked for death. My lesbian and gay friends and acquaintances aren't plotting to round me up and take me to a camp.
In no way am I oppressed.
Agreed. However, neither are blacks being oppressed, or gays, we're way past all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
And why do you think that is?
Probably has nothing to do with devoting their lives to being productive and contributing members of a capitalist society.
^^^ YUP.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote