View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 08:13 PM   #22
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...s-say/3072622/

Hm interesting the city Councilor is the one saying the drugs, sex stuff, where as the police are saying that is not true.

Quote:
The Boston Police Department put out a statement Thursday disputing the allegations relayed by Murphy.

"There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence. The parents and the officers who responded felt it was best for the children to stay in another room with one of the parents and took steps to avoid having the children see the deceased. Due to the nature of the call, and to ensure appropriate follow up with the families involved, officers did file a 51A with DCF," the department wrote. "Information that drugs and other concerning materials were strewn about the home is not supported by what officers encountered or by the information received on the scene."
The fire department report mention these weirdos tried to stop the firefighters but does not mention the drugs or sex toys.
https://www.boston25news.com/news/lo...EMOLLP5MGRO44/
Quote:
According to the fire department report that I reviewed, firefighters found six adults “who appeared to be males” in the apartment, with four kids in a back bedroom. One of the men tried to stop first responders from going into the room where they found the children, who are ages 5 to 10. The report said the adults were uncooperative and denied having children inside the apartment.
Honestly I gotta agree with you buddy. Whole thing seems weird and is a fucked up situation. Poor kids I hope they get help and some therapy.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote