View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 07:33 AM   #60
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
i'm honestly conflicted about where to go next with this car. it is just way too clean to cut it up for overfenders and a kit the way i wanted to. i wanted the "super-low on chrome 17s with super doof and overfenders" look. and i don't know if a vert would look good like that. the issue is, when most of the fenders on the east coast have already been riveted through, cut up and widebodied, fiberglassed etc, why should i touch these mint ones?

and i wanted to keep it KA, slap a livery on it, drive around and take it to dinner and car meets and other places you wouldn't think to see a car like that. i know, "fake drift car poser" whatever. i know it would be an abrupt end to this thread if i stopped modifying this one and saved up for a coupe. or i could get a coupe roller and swap all these things over....conflicted