View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 07:38 AM   #27
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
We're talking about the same JFK that needed a battery of HIGH level narcotics just to get upright every day? The same JFK who, once upright, had a whole assigned staff to be sure he could fuck every woman in the building? The same JFK who was beholden to the same war machine that has had America in Vietnam? To me, Kennedy was honestly no better or worse than any other Democratic or Republican president, Well... Nixon, but (almost) EVERYONE was better than Nixon's crooked ass.
Since he's been heavily suppressed lately, can anyone explain why the Democrats are pulling content from Robert F Kennedy? Not very open minded and democratic, are they? I mean we all know now, in 2023, that Trump is the devil, Russian collusion, racist, bigot, sexist, etc... and that Grand Kleagle Biden can do no wrong (even with cocaine in the white house)..... but whats the deal with RFK? They're censoring him like an old rap album.

Oh and Phlip, that very same JFK who you say was beholden to the very same war machine was assassinated for that very same reason. I mean, you do follow history, right?

History. Its very important.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote