Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 02:24 PM   #86
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_H View Post
I was screaming at my TV that they should have given the soft, but then promptly ate my words. Seems GR on softs couldn't get to OP on hards either so it was the right call. They're clever those strategy guys.

To hear the British crowd when Lando took the lead though, gave me goosebumps.
I mean, Lando had to defend like his life was on the line at the restart. Softs would have at least given him a chance to fight forward, but I suppose having plenty of tire and being able to push to the end was the safer call to maintain their positions. Lando driving through the fire extinguisher residue and throwing up that cloud of dust in front of Lewis gave me a good chuckle.

The roar of the crowd as Lando passed each section of grandstands was definitely awesome to hear.